Work at Baisch
- A strong communicator who can interact well with clients, contactors, vendors, and other design staff?
- Looking for a career, not just a job?
- Self-motivated and looking for unique design challenges?
- Someone who would enjoy working in an ever-changing industry that utilizes cutting-edge technologies?
- Able to work independently, in groups, and lead small design teams when necessary (leadership experience desired)?
- An Architect with 10+ years of experience, preferably in the industrial and manufacturing industry (pulp and paper experience is a bonus)
Do you believe…
- Asking questions to clarify expectations leads to success?
- In a team approach where all voices are heard?
- Quality matters?
If so, we are looking for driven, goal-oriented people like you to join our team as an Architect. Here’s what you will need to do:
- Have an AIA registration and NCARB certification (preferred)
- Have knowledge of Revit and BIM technologies
- Make design decisions to keep projects moving forward
- Manage your tasks within the proposed budget and schedule
- Design industrial facilities from top to bottom and everything in between – life safety, energy code compliance, OHSA vs IBC stairways
- Work collaboratively with Baisch’s process and electrical departments to provide fully-integrated solutions to our clients’ needs
- Provide input and opinions for creative solutions to unique situations, especially in brown field and existing facilities
- Review and stamp design documents
- Manage a team of designers and drafters
What We Have to Offer You:
Baisch has so much to offer including great benefits, competitive wages, and a career at an industry-leading engineering firm. We provide continuous learning to elevate your skills within a supportive, collaborative, and fun work environment.
Baisch Engineering is a Gold-Certified Fox Cities Employee Friendly Workplace! We were also awarded as one of the winners for the Zweig Group 2022 Best Firms To Work For.
Do you think Baisch is the place for you, and this is your role?
Contact email@example.com with any questions regarding open positions