Work at Baisch
- Someone who would enjoy working in an ever-changing industry that utilizes cutting-edge technologies?
- Self-motivated and looking for unique design challenges?
- Able to work independently, in groups, and lead small design teams when necessary?
- Looking for a career, not just a job?
Do you believe…
- Asking questions to clarify expectations leads to success?
- In a team approach where all voices are heard?
- Quality matters?
If so, we are looking for driven, goal-oriented people like you to join our team as an Architectural Designer. Here’s what you will need to do:
- Create architectural construction drawing sets utilizing Revit and Navisworks as part of our team on a wide-range of industrial projects ranging from brand-new state of the art facilities to small system upgrades and everything in between.
- Develop plans and details to support the architectural concerns, building code, and OSHA requirements for building structures.
- Implement BIM Modeling protocols that keep us on the leading edge of technology.
- Collaborate with an interdisciplinary team to generate seamlessly coordinated projects that wow our clients with our ability to stay on schedule and budget.
- Mentor and provide progressively greater leadership to other designers and drafters.
- Travel to project sites within the pulp and paper industry and other industries to perform field work & take field measurements.
What We Have to Offer You:
A career at an industry-leading integration engineering firm that provides continuous learning to elevate your skills within a supportive, collaborative, and fun work environment.
Do you think Baisch is the place for you? Think this position is right for you?
Submit your cover letter, resume, and professional references to email@example.com