Work at Baisch
Drafter / Designer Intern
- Interested in gaining valuable experience while getting your foot in the door for potential full-time employment upon graduation?
- An eager learner who is always looking to improve?
- Someone who would enjoy working in an ever-changing industry that utilizes cutting-edge technologies?
Do you believe…
- Quality over quantity?
- Asking questions to clarify expectations leads to success?
- In a team approach where all voices are heard?
If so, we are looking for driven, goal-oriented people like you to join our team as Drafter / Designer Intern across all of our engineering departments. Here’s what you will need to do in this role:
- Assist in the development of construction drawing sets utilizing Revit, AutoCAD, and Navisworks as part of our team on a wide range of industrial projects ranging from brand-new, state-of-the-art facilities to small system upgrades and everything in between
- Desire to learn and implement Building Information Modeling (BIM) protocols that keep us on the leading edge of technology
- Collaborate with an interdisciplinary team to generate seamlessly coordinated projects that make our clients’ projects a huge success
- Depending on your area of focus in school, develop an understanding of architectural concerns, building codes, and OSHA requirements for building structures, mechanical systems, power distribution, or process controls supporting large heavy industrial and pulp and paper industries
What We Have to Offer You:
An experience at an industry-leading integration engineering firm that provides continuous learning to elevate your skills within a supportive, collaborative, and fun work environment.
Is Baisch the place for you?
Is this position right for you?
Submit your cover letter, resume, and professional references to firstname.lastname@example.org