Work at Baisch
- An eager learner who is always looking to improve?
- Self-motivated and looking for unique design challenges?
- Someone who would enjoy working in an ever-changing industry that utilizes cutting- edge technologies?
- Looking to expand your industry experience prior to graduating with a degree in one of the following engineering disciplines: Civil/Structural, Mechanical/Process, Electrical, Instrumentation & Controls, or Chemical?
Do you believe…
- Quality matters?
- Asking questions to clarify expectations leads to success?
- In a team approach where all voices are heard?
If so, we are looking for driven, goal-oriented people like you to join our team as an Engineering Intern. Here’s what you will need to do:
- Work alongside design engineers to analyze systems using discipline-specific software packages such as AutoPipe for stress analysis, PipeFlo for pump sizing, Wingems or CadSIM for mass balances, SKM or EasyPower for arc flash analysis, Tedds or VisualAnalysis for structural analysis or design, DCS & PLC programming software
- Assist in the development of construction drawing sets utilizing Revit, AutoCAD, and Navisworks as part of our team on a wide range of industrial projects from brand-new, state-of-the-art facilities to small system upgrades and everything in between
- Desire to learn and implement Building Information Modeling (BIM) protocols that keep us on the leading edge of technology
- Collaborate with an interdisciplinary team to generate seamlessly coordinated projects that make our clients’ projects a huge success
- Depending on your major, develop an understanding of architectural concerns, building codes, and OSHA requirements for building structures, mechanical systems, power distribution, or process controls supporting large heavy industrial and pulp and paper industries
What We Have to Offer You:
An experience at an industry-leading integration engineering firm that provides continuous learning to elevate your skills within a supportive, collaborative, and fun work environment.
Is Baisch the place for you?
Is this position right for you?
Submit your cover letter, resume, and professional references to firstname.lastname@example.org