Work at Baisch
Are you always ready for a new challenge?
Are you an eager learner; always looking to improve?
Day to Day Toolbox:
- We are looking for an energetic and innovative team member
- Team player
- Are you able to put yourself in the client’s shoes?
- Can you see the forest through the trees?
- Do you believe quality matters?
- Do you attack each situation with a fresh-perspective?
- Computer Aided Drafting or related field – Associates degree or equivalent experience
- 3D piping modeling – minimum two years experience
- Isometric drawing experience using Isogen
- Thorough understanding and efficiency with standard design and drafting practices
- Bluebeam proficiency
- AutoCAD experience producing drawings
- Standard design and drafting practices to produce drawings
- Read and understand P&ID, piping isometrics, hydraulics, and pneumatic drawings
- 2D or 3D representations – ability to trace out, sketch and correctly identify process lines on P&IDs
- Coordinate with engineers, technicians, and project coordinators to prepare deliverables on a timely basis
- Identify and list the proper materials needed for a given process specification
What We Have to Offer You:
- Continuous learning to elevate your skills
- Supportive and collaborative work environment
- Year-round flex time
- Camaraderie: Summer barbecues, annual baseball games, soup cook-offs, happy hours also known as Attitude Adjustments, and much more!
- Perks: Medical/dental/vision/life insurance, 401(k) fund with an excellent record of growth, a profit sharing plan, vacation days, sick and personal days, and paid holidays.
Think Baisch is the place for you?
Think this position is right for you?
Submit your cover letter, resume, and professional references to firstname.lastname@example.org