Work at Baisch
Process Control Drafter
- Looking for an opportunity to find a career path with enormous growth potential?
- Self-motivated and looking for unique design challenges?
- Someone who would enjoy working in an ever-changing industry that utilizes cutting edge technologies?
- Looking for a fit where travel is not a requirement, but the opportunity exists?
Do you believe…
- Asking questions to clarify expectations leads to success?
- In a team approach where all voices are heard?
- Quality matters?
If so, we are looking for a driven, goal-oriented person like you to join our Process Control Team. Here’s what you will need to do:
- Grow your experience in process control design utilizing AutoCAD, Revit, and Navisworks platforms.
- Learn to develop instrument equipment location layout drawings while working in both 2D platforms, and in fully integrated 3D models.
- Learn to develop loop drawings, schematics, panel layouts, and installation details to support heavy industrial and pulp and paper industries.
- Learn and implement BIM Modeling protocols that keep us on the leading edge of technology.
- Collaborate with multidiscipline teams to seamlessly coordinate projects that make our clients’ projects a raging success.
What We Have to Offer You:
A career at an industry-leading integration engineering firm that provides continuous learning to elevate your skills within a supportive, collaborative, and fun work environment.
Submit your cover letter, resume, and professional references to email@example.com