Work at Baisch
Process Control Engineer
- A strong communicator who can interact well with clients, contractors, vendors, and other design staff?
- Self-motivated and looking for unique design challenges?
- Someone who would enjoy working in an ever-changing industry that utilizes cutting- edge technologies?
- One that enjoys troubleshooting and problem solving in both an office setting and in the field?
Do you believe…
- Asking questions to clarify expectations leads to success?
- In a team approach where all voices are heard?
- Quality matters?
If so, we are looking for driven, goal-oriented people like you to join our team as a Process Control Engineer. Here’s what you will need to do:
- Provide leadership and guidance to other engineers, designers, and drafters on a wide range of industrial projects from brand-new, state-of the-art facilities to small system upgrades and everything in between
- Collaborate with an interdisciplinary team to seamlessly coordinate projects that make our clients’ projects a raging success
- Develop project proposals and estimates
- Travel to client sites to evaluate equipment for reuse and support new equipment start-up
- Work with a design team to develop piping and instrumentation diagrams as well as specifications for instrumentation and control valves
- Control network design, including development of functional descriptions and preparation of specifications for Quality Control Systems, Programmable Logic Controllers and Distributed Control Systems
- Provide guidance for the development of construction documents such as loop drawings, location drawings, cable reports, and I/O lists
- Desire to learn and implement Building Information Modeling (BIM) protocols that keep us on the leading edge of technology
What We Have to Offer You:
A career at an industry-leading integration engineering firm that provides continuous learning to elevate your skills within a supportive, collaborative, and fun work environment.
Submit your cover letter, resume, and professional references to email@example.com