Work at Baisch
- Looking for a career, not just a job?
- A strong communicator who can interact well with clients, contractors, vendors, and other design staff?
- Self-motivated and looking for unique design challenges?
- A Process, Mechanical, or Chemical Engineer looking to start your career in an ever-changing industry that utilizes cutting-edge technologies?
Do you believe…
- Asking questions to clarify expectations leads to success?
- In a team approach where all voices are heard?
- Quality matters?
If so, we are looking for driven, goal-oriented people like you to join our team as a Process / Mechanical Engineer. Here’s what you will need to do:
- Work alongside senior design engineers to design process and mechanical systems for the heavy industrial market
- Travel to client sites to obtain field measurements, evaluate equipment for reuse, and support new equipment start-up
- Develop and interpret Process & Instrumentation Diagrams (P&IDs)
- Develop and advance your engineering skillset by learning new technology and design programs for the following activities:
- Pump Calculations and Piping Design
- Mass and Energy Balances
- Stress Analysis
- Desire to learn and implement Building Information Modeling (BIM) protocols that keep us on the leading edge of technology
- Collaborate with an interdisciplinary team to generate seamlessly-coordinated projects that make our clients’ projects a huge success
- Lead small design projects or portions of large projects
What We Have to Offer You:
A career at an industry-leading integration engineering firm that provides continuous learning to elevate your skills within a supportive, collaborative, and fun work environment.
Submit your cover letter, resume, and professional references to email@example.com