Work at Baisch
Process Engineer (Experienced)
- A Process, Mechanical, or Chemical Engineer with interest in an opportunity in the industrial and manufacturing industry?
- A strong communicator who can interact well with clients, contractors, vendors, and other design staff?
- Looking for a dynamic career with advancement opportunities, not just a job?
- Self-motivated and looking for unique design challenges?
Do you believe…
- Communication and collaboration equal success?
- In a team approach where all voices are heard?
- Quality matters?
If so, we are looking for driven, goal-oriented people like you to join our team as a Process/Mechanical Engineer. Here’s what you will need to do:
- Lead dynamic projects and project teams
- Provide strategic process engineering and system integration utilizing tools such as:
- CADSIM/ Wingems
- Collaborate with an interdisciplinary team to seamlessly coordinate projects that make our clients’ projects a raging success
- Provide leadership and guidance to other engineers, designers, and drafters
- Lead the design effort of piping systems for a multitude of mediums, ranging in size from ½” to 36”
- Travel to client sites to obtain field measurements, evaluate equipment for reuse, and support new equipment start-up
- Develop project proposals and estimates
- Lead the development of Process & Instrumentation Diagrams (P&IDs)
- Desire to learn and implement Building Information Modeling (BIM) protocols that keep us on the leading edge of technology
- Develop equipment specifications and scopes of work
What We Have to Offer You:
A career at an industry-leading integration engineering firm that provides continuous learning to elevate your skills within a supportive, collaborative, and fun work environment.
Submit your cover letter, resume, and professional references to email@example.com