Work at Baisch
Process Piping Designer
- self-motivated and looking for unique design challenges?
- someone who thrives working in an individual setting as well as a collaborative team setting?
- looking for a dynamic career with advancement opportunities, not just a job?
Do you believe…
- quality matters?
- communication and collaboration equals success?
- in a team approach where all voices are heard?
If so, we are looking for a driven, goal-oriented person like you to join our Process / Mechanical Team. Here’s what you will need to do:
- Work alongside design engineers to design and route process piping systems utilizing both 2D drafting, AutoCAD Plant 3D, and Navisworks platforms
- Implement equipment layout drawings while working in both 2D platforms and in fully integrated 3D models
- Implement BIM Modeling protocols that keep us on the leading edge of technology
- Develop and interpret Process & Instrumentation Diagrams (PIDs)
- Develop a working knowledge of routing steam and condensate piping
- Provide input to design engineers for analyzing systems with AutoPipe stress analysis and PipeFlo pump sizing software
- Collaborate with multidiscipline teams to seamlessly coordinate projects that make our clients’ projects a raging success
- Provide leadership and guidance to other designers and drafters, and lead small design and drafting teams
- Travel to project sites within the pulp and paper industry and other heavy industrial industries to perform field work & take field measurements
What We Have to Offer You:
A career at an industry-leading integration engineering firm that provides continuous learning to elevate your skills within a supportive, collaborative, and fun work environment.
Submit your cover letter, resume, and professional references to firstname.lastname@example.org