Work at Baisch
Process Piping Drafter
- Looking for an opportunity to find a career path with enormous growth potential?
- Self-motivated and looking for unique design challenges?
- Someone who would enjoy working in an ever-changing industry that utilizes cutting edge technologies?
Do you believe…
- Quality over quantity?
- asking questions to clarify expectations leads to success?
- In a team approach where all voices are heard?
If so, we are looking for a driven, goal-oriented person like you to join our Process / Mechanical Team. Here’s what you will need to do:
- Desire to grow your experience in mechanical and piping design utilizing AutoCAD and Navisworks platforms
- Learn to develop equipment layout drawings while working in both 2D platforms, and in fully integrated 3D models
- Learn to develop piping design, process systems, mechanical and system layouts supporting large heavy industrial and pulp and paper industries
- Desire to learn and implement BIM Modeling protocols that keep us on the leading edge of technology
- Collaborate with multidiscipline teams to seamlessly coordinate projects that make our clients’ projects a raging success
- Travel to project sites within the pulp and paper industry and other heavy industrial industries to take field measurements
What We Have to Offer You:
A career at an industry-leading integration engineering firm that provides continuous learning to elevate your skills within a supportive, collaborative, and fun work environment.
Think Baisch is the place for you?
Think this position is right for you?
Submit your cover letter, resume, and professional references to email@example.com