Work at Baisch
- A strong communicator who can interact well with clients, contractors, vendors, and other design staff?
- Self-motivated and looking for unique design challenges?
- Someone who would enjoy working in an ever-changing industry that utilizes cutting-edge technologies?
- Able to work independently, in groups, and lead small design teams when necessary?
- A Civil/Structural Engineer with steel and concrete design experience?
Do you believe…
- Asking questions to clarify expectations leads to success?
- In a team approach where all voices are heard?
- Quality matters?
If so, we are looking for driven, goal-oriented people like you to join our team as a Structural Engineer. Here’s what you will need to do:
- Design industrial facilities from top to bottom and everything in between including building superstructures, equipment supports, and foundations using concrete, steel, and masonry.
- Become proficient using structural analysis software such as Tekla Structural Designer, SAP2000, IdeaStatica, and VisualAnalysis.
- Complete project design tasks within the proposed budget and schedule to keep projects moving forward.
- Collaborate with an interdisciplinary team to generate seamlessly coordinated projects that make our clients’ projects a raging success.
- Manage a team of designers and drafters in the development of construction drawing sets using software packages such as Revit and Navisworks.
- Support the implementation of Building Information Modeling (BIM) protocols and software intercommunications that keep us on the leading edge of technology.
- Provide input and opinions for creative solutions to unique situations, especially at existing sites and facilities.
- Obtain your PE registration within the first year if you are not already a registered PE
What We Have to Offer You:
A career at an industry-leading integration engineering firm that provides continuous learning to elevate your skills within a supportive, collaborative, and fun work environment.
Do you think Baisch is the place for you? Think this position is right for you?
Submit your cover letter, resume, and professional references to firstname.lastname@example.org