Work at Baisch
- an eager learner who is always looking to improve?
- a team player who can put yourself in the client’s shoes?
- looking for a career, not just a job?
Do you believe…
- quality matters?
- relationships are built with human interaction?
- collaboration equals success?
If so, we are looking for a hardworking, goal-oriented person like you to join our Civil/Structural/Architectural Team. Here’s what you will need to do:
- Create steel and concrete construction drawing sets utilizing Revit, AutoCAD, and Navisworks as part of our team on a wide-range of industrial projects ranging from brand-new state of the art facilities to small system upgrades and everything in between with limited direction.
- Develop plans and details to support the architectural concerns, building code, and OSHA requirements for building structures.
- Implement BIM Modeling protocols that keep us on the leading edge of technology.
- Collaborate with an interdisciplinary team to generate seamlessly coordinated projects that wow our clients with our ability to stay on schedule and budget.
- Mentor and provide progressively greater leadership to other designers and drafters.
- Travel to project sites within the pulp and paper industry and other industries to perform field work & take field measurements.
What We Have to Offer You:
A career at an industry-leading integration engineering firm that provides continuous learning to elevate your skills within a supportive, collaborative, and fun work environment.
Submit your cover letter, resume, and professional references to email@example.com