Work at Baisch
Structural Engineer – Summer Intern
- An eager learner who is always looking to improve?
- Self-motivated and looking for unique design challenges?
- Someone who would enjoy working in an ever-changing industry that utilizes cutting-edge technologies?
- Looking to expand your industry experience and knowledge prior to graduating with a degree in one of the following engineering disciplines: Civil/Structural, Mechanical/Process, Electrical, Instrumentation & Controls, or Chemical?
Do you believe…
- That quality matters?
- In asking questions to clarify expectations leads to success?
- In a team approach where all voices are heard?
If so, we are looking for driven, goal-oriented people like you to join our team as a Structural Engineering Intern. Here’s what you will need to do:
- Work alongside design engineers to analyze systems using discipline-specific software packages such as Tedds or VisualAnalysis for structural analysis and design
- Assist in the development of construction drawing sets utilizing Revit, AutoCAD, and Navisworks as part of our team on a wide range of industrial projects from brand-new, state-of-the-art facilities to small system upgrades and everything in between
- Desire to learn and implement Building Information Modeling (BIM) protocols that keep us on the leading edge of technology
- Collaborate with an interdisciplinary team to generate seamlessly coordinated projects that make our clients’ projects a huge success
- Develop an understanding of architectural concerns, building codes, and OSHA requirements for building structures supporting large heavy industrial and pulp and paper industries
The summer internship role is an in-person position at our Kaukauna, Wisconsin office.
WHAT WE HAVE TO OFFER YOU
Baisch has so much to offer including great benefits, competitive wages, and a career at an industry-leading engineering firm. We provide continuous learning to elevate your skills within a supportive, collaborative, and fun work environment.
Baisch Engineering is a Gold-Certified Fox Cities Employee Friendly Workplace! We were also awarded as one of the winners for the Zweig Group 2023 Best Firms To Work For.
Contact email@example.com with any questions regarding open positions